Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Snip, Snip, Shave

Does anyone else feel that breeze, or is it just me?
Getting my head shaved felt so good! It was like getting a massage and a head scratch at the same time. Now my hair is super soft (especially the back), and it will sure make showering easier. I wanted to thank everyone who posted on Instagram to help spread the news, and I can't believe The Press Enterprise covered the story. Also, special thanks to Lindsey-- the hairdresser at Adora Bella --for cutting and shaving my hair for FREE. Shaving my head was such a rewarding decision, and when I see how many people are getting excited about what I am doing, I feel so blessed! I honestly could not have done this without the loving support of my family and friends. Their kind and encouraging words made this process a million times easier! #shavingstereotypes

No comments:

Post a Comment