Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Perks of Being "Bald"

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple days, school has been hectic. You know what they say: "It's the most stressful time of the year!" Finals have sadly come, and our grades are all in danger. On the upside, I don't have to worry about my hair. Ever since the change of hairstyle, my mornings have been a breeze! I can get up ten minutes later and even have time to take a shower. Another plus side of short hair is no frizz from the rain. Woohoo! However, beanies have become an absolute obsession. Whenever, wherever I see them, I want them! They are not only for making my head look cute, but for warmth. I was not prepared to lose the heat that came along with my hair.

If I had to choose, my favorite part of having a shaven head would definitely be the friendly head rubs. People constantly want to touch my hair and I love it! Even some friendly teachers I know can't get enough of my lack of hair (cough cough Ms. Vaughn). So, if you ever see me, feel free to ask if you can touch my soft head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment